Here’s an update of current status (as of today):
– All menus I can think of are made, all have some info. Did I miss something relevant?
– Waiting for pictures of Red, Jone, Caramba (Got some from Jaakko and Tomi, great!). Hoping for pictures of PMF, Uima-allas & Epitaph/Sibbe, quite skeptic though. Audio from PMF would be a real treat.
– Music all transfered from analog & digital sources, roughly 16 hours.
– Mastered audio for Basement Boys/Nameless, Caramba, Leroy, Epitaph and Sibbe. Chapter One partly done. Spotify selections here & there
– Uploaded all Kataya making of videos (1 x Canto Obscura, 3 x Voyager, 1 x Tilburg). Will do excerpts from Liberte (release of Canto Obscura) and Belly (release of Voyager). Will upload KuDoS “From the Ground Up” and excerpts of Live @ Rekolan Kino. Found a video of Chapter One from Tavastia. Will include parts of it.
Next on the agenda: mastering Jone and Red. Plenty of material from both, not all so flattering…
More text where needed. Individual headers for the bands (see PS. Onni)
Will go public with this only when it’s quite done, let’s say 85%.